Monday, January 09, 2006

Big pot brag post

Reads on the aggro MP3 raiser, and the spewing BB were what caused me to cold call here since I was quite sure I would get my implied odds. Funny thing is that while I was typing this my trip tens lost to a boat - 77! Check out the sexy call/3bet on the turn. :-)

PokerStars 2/4 Hold'em (9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is Button with 7c, 7s. UTG+1 posts a blind of $2. CO posts a blind of $2.
1 fold, UTG+1 (poster) checks, 2 folds, MP3 raises, 1 fold, Hero calls, 1 fold, BB calls, UTG+1 calls.

Flop: (9.50 SB) 5d, 7h, 5h (4 players)
BB bets, UTG+1 folds, MP3 calls, Hero raises, BB calls, MP3 calls.

Turn: (7.75 BB) Js (3 players)
BB checks, MP3 bets, Hero calls, BB raises, MP3 calls, Hero 3-bets, BB calls, MP3 calls.

River: (16.75 BB) 2s (3 players)
BB bets, MP3 folds, Hero raises, BB calls.

Final Pot: 20.75 BB

Results in white below:
BB has Jc 9h (two pair, jacks and fives).
Hero has 7c 7s (full house, sevens full of fives).
Outcome: Hero wins 20.75 BB.

No comments:

Micro Stakes Hyper Turbo ownage

My friend is trying out poker, but he blew most of his $10 bankroll and was down to six cents. So he was playing the 1 cent hyper-turbo wit...