Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Freezing up on the ultimate scare card

The flop is good, and CO bets into me giving me a golden chance to raise for protection. MP3 is a total station, he will call with anything, definitely including Axo hoping to spike his tainted 3 outer. Less read on CO, but he shouldn't concern me too greatly.
For some reason though I froze on the turn when the ace came. This is so clearly a bet! I can easily fold to a raise, or on the river take a free showdown.

PokerStars 3/6 Hold'em (9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is Button with 9h, 9c.
1 fold, UTG+1 calls, 2 folds, MP3 calls, CO calls, Hero calls, 1 fold, BB checks.

Flop: (5.33 SB) 4d, 7c, 6c (5 players)
BB checks, UTG+1 checks, MP3 checks, CO bets, Hero raises, BB folds, UTG+1 folds, MP3 calls, CO calls.

Turn: (5.66 BB) Ac (3 players)
MP3 checks, CO checks, Hero checks.

No comments:

Micro Stakes Hyper Turbo ownage

My friend is trying out poker, but he blew most of his $10 bankroll and was down to six cents. So he was playing the 1 cent hyper-turbo wit...