Thursday, January 05, 2006

I'm speechless.

KillerDucky
Checkout MP3's hand.
PokerStars 2/4 Hold'em (10 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 4s, 4c. CO posts a blind of $2.
UTG raises, 4 folds, MP3 calls, 4 folds.

Flop: (6.50 SB) 6c, Ts, 2c (2 players)
UTG bets, MP3 calls.

Turn: (4.25 BB) 6h (2 players)
UTG bets, MP3 calls.

River: (6.25 BB) Tc (2 players)
UTG bets, MP3 calls.

Final Pot: 8.25 BB

Results in white below:
UTG has Kc Ks (two pair, kings and tens).
MP3 has 8c Qh (two pair, tens and sixes).
Outcome: UTG wins 8.25 BB.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I don't hit a set with small pairs on the flop, I get out....of course, what the hell do I know lol

Micro Stakes Hyper Turbo ownage

My friend is trying out poker, but he blew most of his $10 bankroll and was down to six cents. So he was playing the 1 cent hyper-turbo wit...